All parents have one thing in common: they want to give their children the best possible chance for a good future. Fortunately, you can begin paving the way toward that future right now, by enrolling your child in the Tri-City First Class Pre-K program. Pre-registration is underway right now.
For 13 years straight, Alabama’s First Class Pre-K program has been awarded the highest quality rating by the National Institute for Early Education Research (NIEER). That means we are doing something right, and our children will benefit.
Research show students who participated in high quality pre-kindergarten programs:
1) are less likely to repeat a grade, require remedial education, or be placed in special education;
2) score higher on achievement tests;
3) are more likely to graduate from high school and go on to college;
4) get higher paying salaries as adults;
5) and are more likely to stay out of prison and off welfare.
The Alabama First Class Pre-K program has grown tremendously over the years, from serving more than 5-thousand 4 year-old children in 2013 to more than 21-thousand in 2019. As educators, we are pleased that more parents are seizing this opportunity to give their children a jumpstart. We hope you will join them.
Our Tri-City Pre-K Center is still accepting applications for students who will be 4 years old by 9/1/20.
You may complete the application online: https://alprek.asapconnected.com/