ANNOUNCEMENTS -JANUARY 10, 2021
(1) Due to bad weather, we have changed meal deliveries for this week from Monday to Wednesday. Please note the changes in bold and highlighted in yellow on the revised schedule posted on our sites.
(2) All FCS Parents should have completed a Second Semester Survey/Remote Learning Application by 1/5/21 for each student in our district. If you have not done so, please do so today. Check our website orvour Facebook page for the link. Remember, every student must have one on file.
3) We will continue with remote instruction this week. Please make sure students are logging on, participating in Zoom lessons and completing assignments.
(4) All schools and offices will be closed, Monday, January 18, 2021 in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday.
(5) Traditional face-to-face instruction will begin Tuesday, January 19, 2021. All students are expected to report unless they have been approved to continue with remote instruction.
(6)Our teachers are available to assist if you have questions. Please contact the school's office if you do not know how to contact them.
(7)If your phone number has changed, please contact your child's school to update the information.