C. J. Donald Elementary School’s Mission
The mission of C. J. Donald Elementary School is to educate the whole child to be prepared for college or the workforce.
C. J. Donald Elementary School’s Beliefs:
- School and community should be a safe and orderly environment.
- Everyone is important and should be treated with respect.
- High Expectations encourage academic excellence.
- Schools should be welcoming and inviting.
- Students are our priority.
- Effective communication and collaboration are essential.
C. J. Donald Elementary School’s Vision
A model school aligning our behavior and practices with a spirit of care and academic excellence.
The Donald Difference: Educating All Students.
“Every Child, Every Day…. Whatever It Takes” – No Choice But Success
Non- Discrimination Statement:
The Fairfield City School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age on its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person (s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: